Registration & Fees
1) Full registration
- UDRIVE Experience | June 7 | Optional
- Naturalistic Driving Research Symposium (NDRS) | June 8-9
- Symposium dinner at Scheveningen Beach | June 8
- Lunch and refreshment breaks on all three days
- Entry to Madurodam (Outdoor miniature park) during all three days
- Early bird – €295 (until March 15 – limited availability)
- Regular – €395
- Cancellation fee *: €50
2) UDRIVE Experience (limited availability)
- UDRIVE Experience | June 7
- Lunch and refreshment breaks
- Entry to Madurodam (Outdoor miniature park) during the event
- Free of charge
- Cancellation fee *: €100
Networking opportunity – optional add on for both registration types
- Dutch Pancake experience | June 7 | Scheveningen Pier
- Unlimited Dutch pancakes with a variety of toppings (e.g. smoked salmon, chicken satay, strawberries, warm apple & cinnamon) & drinks at Scheveningen pier overlooking the sea, Scheveningen beach and the Hague’s skyline.
- Fee: €45 per person
Please note that all fees need to be paid in advance during registration.
* Cancellation policy
Conference registrants cancelling their registration on or by April 1st 2017 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a €50 administrative fee. Please note: no refunds will be given after April 1st.
UDRIVE Experience only
Your UDRIVE Experience ticket is freely transferable to a colleague within your organisation and no charge will be incurred if a colleague attends in your place provided we have been notified by you or the replacement in advance. Replacements can be notified to us at any time before the day of the event.
If neither you nor any colleague is able to attend the UDRIVE experience please notify us Thursday June 1 at the latest so that the place can be made available to another delegate on the waiting list. There is no charge for cancellations made up to June 1st. Failure to notify us of a cancellation by June 1st will incur a charge (€100) to cover the cost of a delegate place at the event. An invoice will be sent to you after the event.