REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
The Hague, The Netherlands
WELCOME TO NDRS 2017
The 6th International Naturalistic Driving Research Symposium will provide you with an overview of international naturalistic driving and riding studies and insight into the next generation of this type of studies.
The symposium is a meeting place for the global Naturalistic Driving Research community, including scientists, industry and policy makers and offers plenty of opportunities to interact. In 2017, the symposium will be organized in the Netherlands in conjunction with the UDRIVE Experience, where the results of this European Naturalistic Driving study can be experienced.
5 reasons to submit an abstract
- Unique conference – Present your work at the one and only international conference dedicated to Naturalistic Driving research.
- Meet & Greet – Presenting at the symposium is an excellent way to get in touch with the Naturalistic Driving community.
- Special issue – Extended Abstracts that are above a marking threshold (Excellent, e.g. 4/5) will be invited to submit full papers for a special issue of a journal.
- Discover the Netherlands – The symposium will be held at Madurodam in The Hague, The Netherlands. This gives you the opportunity to easily discover Holland’s highlights and heritage with just a stroll through the park where the symposium is held.
- Pay less! – For each accepted abstract, one author is requested to register before March 15th, making you entitled to the Early Bird discount of 100 euro!
|NDRS2017 is organized in co-operation with:|
Share this site: